Dianna Hobbs Gearing Up for July Release

Saturday, June 19, 2010

|
EEW Founder & Editor In Chief Dianna Hobbs is preparing to released her debut EP entitled "Do What He Said" on all major online retailers July 20.  The as-yet-to-be-titled debut album is slated for a Fall 2010 release.

Earlier this year, Hobbs signed with Indie Buzz Records as its first solo artist. I think I need to mentioned here that Indie Buzz Music Corporation is owned by Hobbs and her husband, Kenya Hobbs.

To preview the single go to diannahobbsmusic.com

The song is very contemporary. The first time I listened, I wasn't feeling it, but after a second or third listening, I found myself liking it. I am quite sure we will see a lot more from the multi-talented Dianna Hobbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Recent Posts

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger

Twitter Updates

Recent Comments