Nucci Reyo - Live Long, Die Old

Friday, July 30, 2010

|

It has been a while since I been inspired by another artist when it coming to me making my music . Yet when I heard Kanye West say " live fast and die young " I immediately knew those were views I would be forced to publicly dispute . I have always been the type of man who speaks his mind , pride aside . The concept of encouraging us to die young is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. It goes directly against the legacy of all famous black revolutionaries and leaders who came before us . More importantly it goes against Gods ideas for us . Living a long and prosperous life is one of the many benefits of serving The Lord . Dying young is a direct benefit of serving The Devil. I won't sit and watch the culture I have grown to love being poisoned in this way . This is not a dis record , just me expressing my thoughts . This to will be on the long over due " In Due Season" mixtape .  - Nucci Reyo, on why he wrote "Live Long, Die Old"



GL Poll:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Recent Posts

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger

Twitter Updates

Recent Comments