Lulu Roman: From size 54 to 14

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

|

The Emmy-winning TV series Hee Haw generated laughs for nearly a quarter of a century. Country’s biggest stars lit up the stage…

Buck Owens and Roy Clark led the cast of off-beat characters, including comedienne Lulu Roman. Hee Haw made Lulu a household name… and her weight was always part of the punch line.

Lulu Roman: I was hired to be the fat girl.

Nearly two decades after Hee Haw ended its run, Lulu Roman has improved her health and dropped 20 dress sizes, and she’s working on losing more weight.

Mia Evans-Saracual: Losing 200 pounds at any age is amazing. But in your 60s, how do you feel?

Lulu: I feel like a kid. I do. I feel like the Lord’s just given me a whole other chance.

Mia: This is amazing! Unbelievable! You went from a size 54 to a size 14.

Lulu: 54, well actually, it was 56 / 58 to a size 14 /16. That is amazing. I still have clothes that I can hold out here that I can stand in one leg and go "hee hee". I kept them.

To read full interview go here.

Watch interview below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Recent Posts

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger

Twitter Updates

Recent Comments