Norman Hutchins, Tonya Baker Preparing for Live Recording

Sunday, May 30, 2010

|
IR Music Group artist and founder Norman Hutchins is preparing for a return with a new live project. The live recording is set for June 12 at Love & Unity Christian Fellowship in Compton, California. Hutchins is known for such great works at "Jesus, I Love You", "Battefield", and "God's Got a Blessing (With My Name On It)".












Tonya Baker is prepping for her first live recording. The session will be held July 23 at The Ginghamsburg Church outside of Dayton, Ohio.


“I would be lying if I said I weren’t a bit nervous,” the singer confesses. “… There’s nothing like the live experience. You feel the energy from the people and the presence of God in the place. Most importantly, I don’t want the people to just come looking for a great show – but an encounter with God.”
The singer/songwriter has tapped Grammy award winning producer Myron Butler to handle production. This is a follow up to Baker's 2008 debut, Special Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Recent Posts

Blogger WidgetsRecent Posts Widget for Blogger

Twitter Updates

Recent Comments